In order to achieve top 10 ranking in Google Yahoo and MSN you need to properly optimize your website for a specific keywords related to your site topic. If you optimize for wrong keywords, you are unlikely to see any results.
There are many software's available to help you achieve search engine optimized (SEO) pages. XSitePro software will enable you to pinpoint any issues with on-page optimization and will guide you to correct these problems in step by step manner. Link exchange or off page optimization plays a huge role getting higher search engine rankings.
Here are top 6 tips for managing effective link exchange campaign.
1. Use a link exchange management script for managing link partners. A link exchange script will save you time and efforts to effectively manage link partners. Webmaster would like to exchange links with your site if you have link exchange script installed on your site. Make sure you link to link partner page from your home page.
2. Try to achieve PR2 (page rank) to PR3 with your link partner section to attract authority websites to link to your website. Use article submission with link back to your site to get one way links back to your website and improve your page rank. A) You can submit articles to 450 article directories using Article Post Robot. B) Use Link Directory Submitter Software to submit to high PR directories.
3. Once your website has achieved PR2 to PR3 then you can find authority websites with high search engine rankings similar to your website theme for link exchange. Never exchange links with non-relevant websites and link farms. The search engines will lower your ranking if your site is linking with link farms. 1 relevant link is better than having 10 non-relevant sites linking to your site.
4. Never exchange link with website which are banned from search engines, sites which are not indexed in the search engines and whose PR is equal or less than PR1. Never exchange links with link farms as link farms are considered spam sites in search engine's eyes.
5. Make sure you do not have more than 25 links pointing out from your link partner pages.
6. Search engines are looking for a constant and gradual increase in links pointing to your website. Getting a quick spike in links may be perceived as spammy in search engines eyes. So make sure you are constantly exchanging links over the time with other websites to increase your site rankings.
There are many different techniques and strategies that are used to attract targeted visitors to your website. The most important thing in today’s competitive internet universe is to find practical ways of promoting your website without having to spend a great deal of money.
1) Participate in forums:-
Many forums allow you to add a signature to all your post. The more you participate in these forums, more your links get exposure.
2) Write Articles:-
Write articles related to your site content and submit it in as many article directories as possible. This will not only bring additional traffic to your site, but it will also help you to build credibility.
3) Submit your site to Search Engines:-
Submit your site to major search engines like Yahoo, Google, MSN and Open directory which are great traffic sources. If your site gets listed on these major search engines then you get lot of free traffic. Sometimes after submitting your site will get queued for review means that your site will be personally evaluated by human being.
4) Email Marketing:-
Opt in list is one of the most powerful website promotion. Lists are very effective and can produce large volume of sales in very short span of time.
5) Newspaper advertising :-
Continually advertising in local news papers week after week will help you reach more and more people offline.
6) Press release :-
Release your writing competency and start up a press release that advertises your site! This is a free website promotion tactic that you can do anytime. This will bring in enormous amount of traffic to your site
7) Banner exchange :-
Make a banner of your website and exchange it with other webmasters.
These are some of the techniques that are sure to bring in visitors to your site.
With Valentine's Day just around the corner we have added new offers perfect for the occasion. Payless Shoes ( what girl doesn't need new shoes??) and Green Mountain Coffee are just two of the offers that would make great gifts on Valentines Day. Place these banners and others on your site to make money with these HOT Valentine's Day Offers!
1.) Deep Links
2.) Weekly Newsletters
3.) Multiple Domain Names
4.) Article Exchanges
5.) Place Titles on links
When it comes to your website, extra attention should be paid to every minute detail to make sure it performs optimally to serve its purpose. Here are seven important rules of thumb to observe to make sure your website performs well.
1) Do not use splash pages
Splash pages are the first pages you see when you arrive at a website. They normally have a very beautiful image with words like "welcome" or "click here to enter". In fact, they are just that -- pretty vases with no real purpose. Do not let your visitors have a reason to click on the "back" button! Give them the value of your site up front without the splash page.
2) Do not use excessive banner advertisements
Even the least net savvy people have trained themselves to ignore banner advertisements so you will be wasting valuable website real estate. Instead, provide more valueable content and weave relevant affiliate links into your content, and let your visitors feel that they want to buy instead of being pushed to buy.
3) Have a simple and clear navigation
You have to provide a simple and very straightforward navigation menu so that even a young child will know how to use it. Stay away from complicated Flash based menus or multi-tiered dropdown menus. If your visitors don't know how to navigate, they will leave your site.
4) Have a clear indication of where the user is
When visitors are deeply engrossed in browsing your site, you will want to make sure they know which part of the site they are in at that moment. That way, they will be able to browse relevant information or navigate to any section of the site easily. Don't confuse your visitors because confusion means "abandon ship"!
5) Avoid using audio on your site
If your visitor is going to stay a long time at your site, reading your content, you will want to make sure they're not annoyed by some audio looping on and on on your website. If you insist on adding audio, make sure they have some control over it -- volume or muting controls would work fine.
If you pay attention to online marketing, you are constantly inundated with people who sell the so-called "secrets" to brand new marketing techniques on the Internet. Each and every day you are bombarded with new e-books, teleseminars and software alleging to hold the "secrets" of blog and ping, or the "secrets" of the death of Google Adsense or the "secrets" of content is king for Search Engines.
However, the truth of the matter in nearly all cases is that most of these products are expensive and endorsed solely by the gurus who get paid for every item they sell. Real testimonials are rare and the pressure you are under to purchase these products is enormous.
Let's make a two-fold pact for 2007:
One - We will not be swept away by all the hype on the Internet.
Two - We will primarily use tried and tested, successful Internet marketing techniques that won't cost us a fortune to use.
To help you off to the right start in launching your own cost-effective marketing strategy for 2007, I want to share some valuable ideas that I've used to grow my own business. These marketing concepts are genuinely affordable, truly simple to implement and have honestly helped me gain generous exposure, which has resulted in new clients and increased sales. My top fifteen favorite effective and inexpensive Internet marketing tactics are listed below:
Internet Marketing for 2007 - Affordable Efficiency
1. Article submissions to online e-zines, directories and newsgroups, and off-line magazines and newspapers (don't worry about the duplicate content issues ... just get as many one-way links to your site as possible to boost your Search Engine ranking). Writing and submitting free reprint articles is a resourceful way to generate increased exposure and will drive traffic to your web site.
2. Create and market your own affiliate program using low cost tools on the Internet, which incidentally, there are numerous tools on the web that are very affordable. Offer affiliates your articles for reprint and allow them to use their affiliate link in your byline. But don't stop there ... submit your program to affiliate program directories so that prospects can find it readily.
3. Write and submit press releases to both paid and free press release sites. Let your target audience know about your company, new products and services you're offering and also about special company events or promotions. If you're concerned that perhaps your writing talents are a bit rough yet, hire a ghostwriter to draft your release for you. And yes, there are many talented, professional writers who work on a freelance basis and accept both one-time and ongoing projects at an affordable rate.
4. Register with and actively participate in forums that target your ideal client or customer. Check in at least once a week and offer helpful advice to other forum participants seeking assistance and information in your area of expertise. Be sure to craft and use a compelling signature that will get added to your posts. With just a small investment of your time, you can establish yourself as an expert within your industry, which can result in generous exposure.
5. Offer legitimate comments and articles to blog owners who cover your topic area and target your audience. Create solid and productive relationships, offering to make blog postings for them in return for a byline with a live link to your site. The fact that you're willing to offer blog owners something of value upfront will make them eager to reciprocate.
6. List your teleseminars, e-zines, live events and books on Craigslist in cities and sections that have appeal for your target audience. Sign-in and repost your listings on a regular basis to keep them current.
7. Research opportunities to be a guest on teleseminars, podcasts and webinars. You'll be pleasantly surprised at the number of opportunities available if you simply take the time to look for them. Keep a list of questions and potential topics ready for your pitch. Keep track of your guest appearances and promote them on your web site.
8. Actively participate in online social networks such as MySpace, Ryze and LinkedIn. Write compelling copy for your profile and be sure to have a good picture and logo to add where permitted. Including your photo allows people to feel a connection to you, simply because they can put a face to your name.
9. Join and participate in associations and non-profits that attract your perfect client. Find relevant associations by searching for your keyword + association in search engines and visit the American Society of Association Executives. Involvement in organizations such as this, as well as local civic organizations, offers valuable networking opportunities.
10. Place paid advertisements in e-zines that target your audience. If possible, purchase the advertisement when the publisher is running one of your articles in order to gain maximum exposure with this strategy. There are three types of common advertisements available in e-zines: classified, sponsor and solo. Chose the most inexpensive position with the greatest exposure.
12. Downloadable white papers are usually longer versions of articles and often include graphics and links to resources. As with your e-course require people who want the white paper to register for your e-zine. Encourage people to send the registration link to their colleagues, friends and family who share a similar interest.
13. Create your own blog, update at least every other day and include links to your web sites. Ping blog directories and Search Engines every time you make a post for verification that your blog is turning up results.
14. Sponsor contests and submit them to contest directories. Give away a book a month or an hour of your services and encourage people to register for your e-zine. If your business involves selling a product rather than a service, you can offer specific products for prizes with contest entry automatic when people signup for your e-zine. Be creative with your contests, but always make the winning prize something of value that is relevant to your business.
15. Testimonials and referrals can be obtained from the same people. Offer to include a picture with testimonials and a live link to your client's web site. This strategy is a win-win marketing tactic for both you and your client. No satisfied client would refuse such an opportunity! Instead of e-mailing referrals send a professionally written letter via postal mail with some of your most popular articles and invite recipients to call you for a free fifteen minute consultation.
There are dozens of free marketing techniques in the online and off-line world. These fifteen are not the only ones I use but they are my absolute favorites and have been used successfully by thousands of people, including Internet gurus. Don't fall for every new marketing scheme; instead, spend your money selectively on marketing products. If you are pressed for time hire a virtual assistant to handle the free and low cost marketing techniques listed here and carve out some time in your schedule every month to research and evaluate new techniques.
Author: Bonnie Jo Davis
1) At this moment in time there are about 600,000,000 people on the world wide web. The odds of success are high!
2) Plan your work and work your plan. Decide on short terms goals and long terms goals and focus on reaching those.
3) Do not ever try to spam i.e. sending unsolicited e-mails to unexpected recipients under any circumstances.
4) You cannot be everything to everyone. Choose a niche product or service.
5) Keep up to date with technology and learn all the new ways of the web.
6) Design your website in a professional way, the way you would present yourself to clients in real life.
7) Do not fail into the trap of empty promisses. Many business plans promise success, but stick to what you know and it will work.
Keep your friends close and your enimies closer. Be sure to study your competitors and watch all their moves.
9) Keep open the lines of communication with your Affiliate Manage
10) Always remember three important words. LIST, LIST and LIST.
Gone are the days when webmasters was hardly looking for affiliate programs hoping they will cover their website costs. In these days there are many good
affiliate programs and smart webmasters can earn thousands $$$ with them. In this article I will show you some steps which you should consider to make your
There are some basic steps when you want to achieve good results in affiliate marketing. So let's have a look at them:
1. Find your niche and the right product or service. If you are not sure what sort of products you want to promote try to find something what you personally
use and what can you recommend to others. This will help you to find something what can be useful for others. Remember that quality product or service will
convert better then product of poor quality. For example if you will promote some web hosting companies you will find web hosts which will never make any
sale (or 1 sale from thousands of clicks). If you will promote quality web hosting company you can get 1 sale from every 10 visitors you send them. That's my
experience from web hosting industry. But quality product or service is the basic in every field.
2. OK, let's suppose you found the right product and signed up for some affiliate program. Now the hard work starts. You can advertise the product using your
website or without website. Even though your own website is not must because you can use affiliate link in advertising programs like Google AdWords, Overture
or other PPC networks I highly recommend to create the web. While the advertising of affiliate product without website can bring in quick profit, your
website can bring in residual income. More info about residual income with your website can be found in next steps.
3. Now is the time to build your website. Find some reliable web hosting provider which offer good uptime and fast customer support. If you don't know HTML
try to find some web host which provides customers with website builder. This smart online tool will help you to create your website in editor which works
similarly like Microsoft Word and the website can be created easily without any HTML knowledge.
4. Design your website and add a lot of useful content (don't forget that content is king ) ) and start to promote your website. You can use Google AdWords
or buy some links which will help you not only to achieve better rank in search engines but quality links will also give your site some targeted traffic.
Advertising will bring in the first profit. But what is more attractive it is residual income. Try to make your website SEO friendly and rank good for some
related keywords in search engines. Yes, this is long term job but if you succeed your website will earn money 24 hours a day without any cost.
5. Make sure your website content is up to date. Your visitors will come back and maybe refer others about your website. If you provide your visitors with
quality content they will link to your website so you will not lose your good position in search engines and you will make sales again and again!
By: Bedrich Omacka